kendracastillodesignsI tried this mindset of what some people call "the hustle" & all it gave me was a face full of stress zits & sleepless nights. So at the start of the year I vowed to take back those sleepless nights & begin practicing a little self-care. (I'm sharing my story + a FREE Worksheet & art download over on the Blog... Link where you know it is..) #kendracastilloart #growingratitude
- email@example.com thank you so much!!
- kendracastillodesigns@socialstylehouse thank you ❤❤
- kendracastillodesigns@tanyathepainter I think that's the best compliment ever!! ❤
- kendracastillodesigns@kathytzhou thanks so much!! 😍
- tanyathepainter@kendracastillodesigns no way! Haha glad to hear it! U deserve it!
- myartsituationWhat a great post and blog article! Thanks, Kendra! I need to create some quiet and am going to mull this over! 🤔💖
- kendracastillodesigns@tanyathepainter 😍
- kendracastillodesigns@myartsituation thanks friend! I hope that you get exactly what you need 😊
- brendacalvert.artYes, so very important to not be too busy! Good for you! 😊❤️🙏🏻
- marialopesartSoooo good! Me too! 🙏😻💖
- firstname.lastname@example.org definitely something I'm constantly working on 😊
- kendracastillodesigns@marialopesart 🙌🏻🙌🏻
- allaboutlemonsI love all your pics girl!😘
- innerglowartSooooo pretty !!!
- kendracastillodesigns@innerglowart thank you so much friend!!
- kendracastillodesigns@allaboutlemons thank you 😘😘 that means so much to me ❤
- esmartistryIn your paintings, do you go from dark to light or light to dark colours? @kendracastillodesigns i like them a lot 💕 keep going!
- kendracastillodesigns@esmartistry hi Esma! I usual start by working light to dark, but then I revisit light to finish. Hope that helps 😊
- ellebrowningThis is gorgeous!!
Log in to like or comment.