stownpodcastS-Town is hosted by Brian Reed, who’s normally This American Life’s senior producer. He’s been working on this story for more than three years. All seven chapters of S-Town will be released simultaneously on March 28, so if you subscribe now, you’ll get them the moment they drop. stownpodcast.org (link in bio) 📷: @_andrea_morales #STownClocks
- cjoharpThis story touched me. What a sad soul, I wish he knew how many people loved and admired him. This would be a great movie 😢
- angelica_trav@stownpodcast my husband & I are hooked
- lmhanes1I am enjoying this series. Such heartbreaking and funny story!
- siouxholtBrilliant podcast, absolutely brilliant. Thank you for creating this 💜
- eleni6324@citymamalo I had the same thought about the maze. 😓
- ravenmardirosianBeautiful work. Enjoyed while painting. 👍🏽
- linenbeeloved every second of it! To be honest, the Serial and S-Town have destroyed audiobooks for me. Superb!
- smiffstergramSuperb reporting on a fascinating man. An excellent piece of work, well done.
- liz2coolAnd I don't wanna see pics of brian. You can google him.
- subrosafunkWHOSE HOUSE IS THIS?! Bill's?!
- polypantsuitMagnificent story telling. (I would love to see a photo of the sundial that John B. made )
- bigk_schreckBravo! Brian and company. Just amazing!! I was riveted by John B and every character. It shows just how much you should never judge anyone! Not anyone... As you don't walk in their shoes. I hope this gives many an open mind to help each other, our communities, and the world. Do not ever take things as "normal."
- justinb81382Unbelievable, touching, tragic story telling. I feel that there could of been 20 chapters on John B.
- megz_cat@chelsea_futrell @katheryn_ff
- chelsea_futrell@megz_cat @katheryn_ff is that...him
- danyekellyIs this an actual photo of John and Brian?
- bleeleyThis was so well done and heartbreaking for so many reasons. I really enjoyed this. Thank you all the hard work, it certainly paid off.
Log in to like or comment.