millionwaystomotherThose teeth...the cutest things on the planet 😍 but they're also going to be the death of me 💀 My other two kids never teethed so this is really a special thing I get to experience. 🙄😭 But that smile can make anyone not want to pull their hair out. 😁What are your amazing tricks for teething children? I'd love to hear!
- millionwaystomother@lesliemccabe aren't boys so fun? 😉 your boy is darling!
- millionwaystomother@djizzoz thanks you're the best!
- primandpure.coThis is beautiful!
- katie_gardayThe cutest little teeth and smile!
- champagnesupernovablogSwooning over that smile
- _thevintageblonde_That smile is adorable!!!
- mrs.b.hughesHello! I am loving your page and most of all your transparency of Faith!! It's refreshing!!!
- kidzlensI think my twins were happy with the teethers and also my mil gave some biochemical medicines
- busyandfabWhat a cute smile😁
- lifewithmylittleoneOh he's just so adorable!!! Try give it him something cold for his mouth!
- rimahankeHis teeth are so dang cute though!
- millionwaystomother@acnaibhughes thank you that is so sweet!
- picklesandkeredOMG where is this?? 😍
- robynmeachamLove those necklaces
- amynsmithHe's too cute 💙
- cocoandkeekyThe cutest ❤
- theallureavenueI love his teeth too! 😍
- life.of.a.sisterHe's my favorite chunk ever!
- wholesomelinenSo cute 😍
- home_means_nevada_Frozen peas. Just stick them straight out of the freezer onto their high chair. They dissolve in their mouth almost instantly, but the cold feels so nice on their gums. Also, freeze a wet washcloth for 20 minutes, or so. Then let them suck on it and bite it. And I agree with the frozen mini bagels. My babies have loved those.
Log in to like or comment.