besmallstudiosWho needs Pinterest when you have toddlers decorating your house? 😂🐙 What's the most creative kid-decorating you've stumbled upon at your house? Bonus points if it involves crayons on walls!
- randomcoriMy kids are big now, but my youngest once decorated our toilet with a princess crown and beads. 😆
- crystalstineDefinitely the "missing bear bear" posters Madi made when her favorite stuffed animal was lost. I'm still finding them (and we've since purchased a replacement bear bear) ☺
- ksloanandersonDoes 💩 and walls count?! 🙈
- ejhedgesMy son added a few monster trucks to our FP Little People nativity when he was 2. ☺
- elizabethcravillionMy 2-yo likes to take visitors around and show them all the places she's drawn on the walls. 😶
- rachel_makes_stuffStickers ALL over my kitchen cabinets. I left them for a while because my kid said he was making it pretty for me.
- kriscamealy😉 love this.
- klanemackT did some major decoration on and around her toddler bed with a crayon. But the most unique thing I have to report is the way the girls rearrange all the knick knacks on my dresser - always a special arrangement.
- yvonnelreynoldsMy daughter used Sharpies on the hardwood flooring in our entryway 😬
- besmallstudios@rachel_makes_stuff Love that!
- besmallstudios@elizabethcravillion Girl after my own heart!
- besmallstudios@klanemack That's so sweet.
- monkeyfun55I've got that one covered. Before my son started school he could print his full name. I was so impressed one day when I found his name on the wall. Not only had he printed his name backwards but letters were too. I left it there so that every time I walked by I would smile. My mom bless her heart, thought she'd help out and scrubbed it off the wall. I was so sad.
Log in to like or comment.