skortchI will miss Amy for her wit, her charm, her puns; she truly brought people together. She was a kindred spirit and I am so proud to be a small part of her creative legacy. I read Spoon today at a school visit to 1st graders, I can't think of a better way to mark the day. Here's a picture of me and my boys at signing for Spoon a few years ago. It was a good day. ❤️️
- johnhendrixReading spoon tonight in her honor- one of my daughters favorites ...
- skortch@johnhendrix thanks man....appreciate it!!
- atovabSPOONS and CHOPSTICKS are two of our favorites. It's a wonderful photo and a lovely post.
- skortch@atovab Thank you. 😊
- nvcrittendenThinking of you @skortch
- skortch@nvcrittenden Thanks. 😌
- kidlitgirlHugs to you, Scott!
- skortch@kidlitgirl thank you
- skortch@careyjo7 thanks 🙏🏻
- vickmorr💔😭 beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a cute picture.
- waltersilvaI was there that day and met you both! Fun evening👍🏻
- lisaanngbHad a friend in TX that loved spoon and chopsticks and that's how I heard about Amy....so odd that people bring people together. So sorry for your loss Scott. We love the books you and Amy had together. She was clearly special.
- alex_p.devlinWhat a great family...love you from afar...
Log in to like or comment.