sweetlyrawRaw Coconut Swirl Bark to get the week going. I've been so busy the past few days that I haven't had time to post on instagram. I have some catching up to do on all my favourite accounts!
This Coconut Carob Swirl Bark is a great #sugarfree and #nutfree snack to keep on hand 😋
1/2 cup melted coconut butter
2 TBS melted coconut oil
12 drops vanilla medicine flower extract
4-6 drops stevia, optional
1 TBS Carob powder -----
1/4 cup coconut flakes
2 tbs mulberries
1-2 tsp cacao nibs
1/4 cup seeds of choice or chopped cashews
Whisk together the coconut butter, oil, stevia, and vanilla in a bowl. Transfer 1/4 cup of the mixture into a little bowl and whisk the Carob powder into it (sift it in).
Add the coconut flakes, etc into each mixture. Pour the coconut mixture into a container of choice. Pour blobs of the Carob mixture on top and Swirl in. Chill in the fridge until hard and break into pieces.
I used @nutiva Coconut butter for it. I love their coconut butter. I don't know what their secret is but the taste and texture is amazzzing!!! .
I love using @medicineflower flavour extracts in my desserts and the vanilla is my all time fave. They are pure cold pressed extracts. .
If you're in #kelowna #kelownabc #kvr I'll be teaching a raw food class at @glowjuicerykelowna next Sunday March 19th. Come and learn how to make delicious plant based recipes without the use of an oven! Contact Glow to register.
- electricwellnessThis looks so sod delish!! I have to try it ❤️
- eatdancegooutdoorsOh these look so delicious!!
- thetastykLooks delicious as always! 😍 Goal for 2017: try more things with carob! 🍫🌱 Especially since I live in Cyprus now and it's like the national plant here and grows on every corner 😊
- rawfoodchefjulieWow! This is the first I see when waking up.. I'm hungry now 😄
- sweetlyraw@wolfvillenutrition Thanks Beverly! 😄
- sweetlyraw@electricwellness Thank you so much!
- sweetlyraw@eatdancegooutdoors Thanks Abha! Btw love your new profile pic 😍
- sweetlyraw@thetastyk Thanks Kirsten! 😘Oh wow that's so cool. I didn't know that. I've eaten fresh Carob pods off the trees in California and Hawaii. They're yummy to chew on 😁
- sweetlyraw@rawfoodchefjulie Haha Thanks Julie! You're getting up and I'm going to bed lol.
- rawfoodchefjulie@sweetlyraw haha I didn't realize the time difference was so big :)
- ducklet1Mmmm You're treats are just mouthwatering 😍
- loveangelovaThis looks lovely 😊
- veganhealthyrecipesOh wow this looks goooood! 😁
- rainbowsforbreakfast_Yum yum yum 😍😍😍
- hanzipansThis looks epic!!!
- sweetlyraw@ducklet1 Thank you my dear Dana!
- sweetlyraw@loveangelova Thank yo so much! 😁
- sweetlyraw@veganhealthyrecipes Thanks Julie! 😍
- sweetlyraw@rainbowsforbreakfast_ Thanks Steph! 😘
- sweetlyraw@hanzipans Thank you lovely!
Log in to like or comment.