ivyarchFinished Farrow Dress (modified), sewn before sunset #Monday #dressmaking #farrowdress
- miragdesignsNice twirling dress. ❤❤
- rachaelkaygiftsOoh - I do love a high-low hemline! 💕💕
- sirle_oderLove it!
- dogmother47I do too!
- twocatsanddoghookingGreat comfy looking dress
- knitsewtoI really love this! I just bought the pattern and would love to know two things. What mods did you do? What weight fabric is this? The drape is wonderful!
- jackielovesclogsLovely - great hemline 💟💟
- ivyarch@knitsewto Thanks! I closed up the back fastening and scooped the front neckline a tad lower so that I can easily fit the dress on over my head. I don't like the feel of buttons on the back, nor the fiddle of doing them up, or sewing the button and loop. The fabric is medium weight 100% cotton, it is soft to the touch and very comfortable to wear. It's Cotton + Steel drawing pin print fabric bought from @eternalmaker
- knitsewtoSuper! Thanks! Look at this @girlto
- knittingwomanGood advice about the Farrow dress. I want to make this next and like you, I don't want to fiddle with buttonholes at the back. I'm in the process of finishing two cappuccino dresses.
Log in to like or comment.