sarahlovenThe swirly street that's a block from our little Parisian flat. We pass it when going to the boulangerie- it's true, their bread here is 1000x better, and I can even eat it and not suffer from gluten sensitivity. That's unprocessed food for you... 🙏🏼 I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower today, but ended up staying in bed to finally kick this horrible cold I got from Fashion Week. Send me healing vibes! I spent most the night coughing up a lung. 😷
- francescalouisexoPretty awesome :)
- sruetercreatesThis is so beautiful! I'm not going to start ranting but I have celiacs-- each time I go to Italy I can eat any gluten products I want with NO symptoms. United States is doing something very wrong..
- sarahloven@nellielim I think I got Bronchitis from running around in the rain! 😩 How about you? 🤒
- sarahloven@sruetercreates omg! It's just proof that US is tampering with our food so much that it's slowly killing us. 😰
- mimosasmanhattanOh no! Feel better babe!!!
- alyssarisleyAwwwwh Babe!! Sometimes I get sick easily while traveling as well. Feel better 💞💞
- melissa_dilgerLove the angle you captured this
- officiallyquigleySo so amazing
- kangthropologieOh my wonderment
- gypsysoulqueenSending healing energy🙏🏼✨ What a view!! I've heard that people with gluten sensitivities can eat bread there!! I'm gluten intolerant too. Paris is calling me💗 xx
- cremedemichelleMy fav ❤❤
- sublimevisionHa this is so cool!
- taylranneSo so gorgeous
- shop.daisydukesThis is awesome!
- dazey_laso awesome! wish we were there! 😍
- jackelynhylandThis place looks so magical
- fablefriqueThis shot is 🔥
- shellystuckmanThis architecture is amazing 💕
- madmavenstyleThis is purely stunning
- allegrarosebSo beautiful! Looks amazing
Log in to like or comment.