faithraiderI'm glad I finally faced my irrational fears and ordered my groceries online on this chilly rainy dreary day.
- happygostuckeyYes!! I did too-- and forgot the milk. 🙄
- laura_klineThe perfect day to utilize this! And a sleeping baby!
- marissadodgenHere's what's funny... I can't remember to shop online 😂
- faithraider@happygostuckey see?! This is why we need a drive up - drive thru grocery store so you can just get milk!! Ugh
- faithraider@marissadodgen me too. My hubs is always like "did you look on Amazon?" And I'm like "right - that is still a thing." For more than books. it has taken me something like six months to work up the nerve to order groceries. It wasn't a total disaster.
- happygostuckey@marissadodgen hahahah! I totally get that. It requires a certain "plan ahead-ness" that I don't usually possess.
- marissadodgen@happygostuckey @faithraider I don't even think to order it ahead of time. Then afterward I'll see someone else post about it & have an "oh crap" moment. Oh I just had another one, just now, I meant to go to Aldi first...I forgot that too.
- faithraider@happygostuckey @marissadodgen right?!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one
Log in to like or comment.