monicajustesen“There is a stigma that if you meditate and do yoga you've reached enlightenment and that there is no more suffering. But to me that is but a small portion. I have grown to understand suffering. It helps me delve deeper into this body this mind that is smart enough to try and protect me by creating a defense mechanism. Albeit it is not meant to be held onto for so long. We all have a story. Vulnerability is mine.”
Words & muse: @neyon_tree
#divinefeminine #ordinarymagic #love #sisterhood #goddess #postthepeople #makeportraits #soulpick #vulnerability #honestcaptions
- vvillthethrillTrue that!!!
- artofselfloveSo beautiful @monicajustesen ❤❤
- monicajustesen@artofselflove thank you so much Stephanie 😘!
- vvillthethrillIt's funny how the physical benefits of yoga (especially hot yoga for me) are a mere third of the whole benefit I receive. Transcendence is such a difficult thing for me to put into worlds however you do a beautiful job. It's really just being and existing and fully open and aware of the infinite.
- monicajustesen@vvillthethrill yes! couldn't have said it better, it's amazing how once you start to dive into all aspects of the practice, you realize how transformative the non-asana aspects truly can be
- bessieyeungbyThanks for this one! Have a great day!
- leaguetravels⚡ ⚡ ⚡
- inspiredbymelVery cool 😃
- marky_marc13so nice
- gary_on_earthPretty cool!
Log in to like or comment.