jonesdesigncompanyOperation new paint/trim/carpet is underway.
#jdcathome #secondfloormakeover #livingamidstchaos
- rebecca.l.jonesThat bed is adorable! Where did you purchase?
- freshpickedbyflynnEver your chaos is pretty.
- email@example.com my mom found it years ago on Craigslist.
- okbarb⬆️⬆️⬆️ Agree! 🌷🌷🌷
- lesnels8That bed!!!!!!
- ksieveyWhich carpet did you decide on?
- freespiritblondeExciting times!!
- cosentino5How exciting! Can't wait to see the after!
- jonesdesigncompany@cosentino5 me either 😉
- heatherslettersCan you post how to remove old trim without ruining your Sheetrock @jonesdesigncompany? I have some horrible (not even level or cut to size) chair rail in our new house I want to remove but I'm scared I'll create a bigger mess! I can't wait to see what you will do with this room!! I've loved following your designs and remakes over the years!
- jonesdesigncompany@heathersletters this just popped off so easily. Ryan used a hammer 🔨. You can put a thin piece of wood between the hammer and wall so when you pull the nails, the hammer doesn't push through the drywall.
- everydayorangeDid you paint that bed? @jonesdesigncompany What color? It looks so nice in that light.
- heatherslettersOh awesome! Thank you @jonesdesigncompany!! I hope I have the same luck 🤞🏻
- jonesdesigncompany@everydayorange we did! It is painted sherwin williams rushing river.
- nikki_mouse1928@jonesdesigncompany I'm sure Ryan didn't use just any old hammer.. 😉
- jonesdesigncompany@nikki_mouse1928 he actually said whole doing this, "thanks, Douglas!"
- donnalynn11Is that a gray? Pretty bed!
- jonesdesigncompany@donnalynn11 it's sort of a blue gray.
- oliveandviYou are so inspiring...I need to stop being so lazy and get started but I don't know yet what I want to replace my carpet with and am worried if I start taking trim off it will look like that for 3 years! 😳
Log in to like or comment.