littledove.justineMotherhood is hard.
And I've been feeling that more and more lately.
I've struggled, I've cried.
I've had no motivation for anything.
I love to share joy and hapiness with y'all, and it's an honest representation of things the majority of the time. Life is what you make of it.
But I'm afraid that I'm helping to perpetuate the myth that everyone else is hunky dory and you're the only one that struggles.
I promise you that you're not.
Today on the blog I shared some truth about how I've been feeling lately. It was hard to get it all down in a somewhat coherent manner, but it's there.💞
- wishiwazsurfinLife is really hard, but I believe it's worth it.
- littledove.justineI know @l_cline87, I saw your blog post today and I was like whoa!😘
- sunshinedaydreamblogOmg too cute!
- shoestoshirazWill have to read this- feel like I'm feeling the same thing right now
- emilybognerblogLoved this blog post! ❤
- emma3308Beautiful picture. Motherhood is hard but so worth it. Just think how much the Savior has suffered for us because He loves us
- brittneyhjelsethWhat a precious picture 💛 I was feeling there a handful of weeks ago
- princessturnedmomAwe mama! It's so true. It's not all rainbows & butterflies! Need to read this tonight!
- ourprettylittlegirlsThis photo is so precious. I am loving your outfit too 😙.
- queenofthelandoftwigsnberriesI just love this! ❤
- unsippedlifeReally honestly and beautifully written blog post! Your words are so impactful and help us all realize that feeling off and unmotivated at times happens to everyone. Thank you!! 💕💕💕
- esther_pisanoThis is such a sweet photo. I promise you're doing an amazing job even on your worst day
- judi.venturesI found myself totally relating to the sentiment of your blog,even if I'm not a mom. This past winter I went through a funk and no matter what I tried to do to inspire myself, nothing was working. At one point, I just stopped working so hard and just let myself feel all the negative emotions instead of trying to work through it with a smile. I cried and stopped beating myself up for not getting anything done. In time, it passed and I'm on my way back, hopefully better than before.
- lsummer23What a sweet photo, and I look forward to reading your words!
- stressedandblessedmamaMotherhood can definitely be hard. I think if it like a rollercoaster, in regards to the ups and downs and all the emotions. Big hugs 💗💗💗
- graceinhisbeautyGotta check this post out! Also such a sweet picture ❤❤❤
- presentfullmamaYou are amazing for sharing because being mother in our nuclear world is complex, let alone being a woman on this planet. And def part of it includes challenging moments for us, our children, and our relationship with them. Thank you for sharing this!!
- likehoneyblogOh my I love this shot! Thank you for sharing your heart with us! 💕 God speaks through His people in so many ways!
Log in to like or comment.