caroline_joyOkay, this is exciting -- we're turning this into my closet! 😜 (With three pieces of particle board + some L brackets. Whole thing cost $40.) I'll be sharing a closet tour on the blog later this week, but in the meantime, check out today's post: a quick refresher course on capsules and a look at how my approach has changed over the years. Link in profile.
- mintenvyCan't wait to see!
- shawnaleeannLove a good home DIY! And having a handy husband, how exciting!
- 24carrotlifeCan't wait to see more of your closet organization!
- academic.simplicityLove this blog post! It's great to see how it has evolved over time. I'm about a year into doing capsules and followed your plan when setting it up. I like how you are being more joyful and fun in your approach now, not so rigid. Thanks for sharing!
- jodylbrazeeSo excited about this week's post!!!
- girlandclosetYay, so glad you're doing a capsule again + sooo excited for this week's posts. Whoot!! 🥂
- thismomsgonnasnapAwesome!! And I never realized @atrector was so handy -- wanna come visit? We have projects. And booze! 😁😜
- mommyinflatsLooking forward to seeing it. I was filling out the capsule sheet earlier. I discovered that I've already gotten rid of most of the things I don't love so that was a plus!
- atrector@thismomsgonnasnap I'm totally down! And the booze is appreciated!
- sfsydneyI just thought you'd really gone with the minimalist lifestyle!!
Log in to like or comment.