whitneymuseumThis morning, we're getting a first look at the 2017 Biennial. Here's @norauls's site-specific work on the fifth floor. The artist covered six floor-to-ceiling windows with eighteen "stained-glass" panels he made using paper, wood, glue, tape, beads, and acetate sheets. They create a vivid backdrop for the beaded sculptures, especially in the morning sun! ☀️#WhitneyBiennial
- heatherdmarks@marie_angelie yes
- _.c.w.p._@luisalemaignan canon!
- tuelle@j19rossi we'll need to check this out!
- sweetiffs@jenco_nyc 😱 must. See.
- meredythpiaBeautiful ❤️
- smeelchSimply stunning 🌞
- mitchelldarlandSo beautiful
- curlyb__@sizzle_g 🎈
- doug_stringer_tx@hiromi_stringer , take me there!
- cpuhalla@jpuhalla yes!!!!
- kirsty_budge@gbudge8 a must-see when you're there!
- byjuanalvearMind blowing
- alienatedloner69@dakrusher9 Edward hopper is shit. You must be French
- dakrusher9@alienatedloner69 Go take your meds, get off of your parents' laptop, and get some rest. You'll feel better tomorrow, sad clown.
Log in to like or comment.