kirstenmiccoliBeen thinking a lot about why I am drawn to certain images over others and I'm finding it boils down to the narrative I am telling myself. I like images to contradict themselves such as a dark moody image with a sense of innocence and light. I also like to feel connected with each subject in a different way. I think so much of this process is subconscious. What draws you into imagery or art that you love? This image is an outtake from a shoot I did with @_bellamarie_ and @vanessavalliant - when looking through these today I was drawn to the lines her arms made. The subtle and feminine pose contrasts with her fearless expression. This version is cropped for Insta.
- brodigphotoThis is great
- kirstenmiccoli@edhall Thank you! It's all about the lines ❤️
- kirstenmiccoli@parasols_photography ❤️
- kirstenmiccoli@dxb_spot Thank you
- kirstenmiccoli@raffaelswalpole Thank you!! 😘😘
- kirstenmiccoli@iamcandicelam Thanks lady! Love your look! Let me know if you find yourself in chicago!
- kirstenmiccoli@consuelo_sorsoli.photography Thank you 😘🌹
- kirstenmiccoli@garymattiazzi 🙏🙏
- kirstenmiccoli@brodigphoto Thank you so much!
- kirstenmiccoli@no3mag Thank you! Appreciate the support!
- meagan.maeLive inspired!
- renatadutreephotographyYour feed is so inspiring!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- emilyfleming_This is so incredible!
- thefashion.banditIiiiiiincredible! 😍✨😎
- shawnmoretonphotographyI totally see the appeal of this image... ✌️
- ruthdulacYour timeline is amazing
- gnius76Great gallery and curation
- bojaxstyleSo Editorial
Log in to like or comment.