alliepalI was chatting with @elisejoy yesterday about #the100dayproject and I told her that I wasn't sure if I would do it again. But it's all I've thought about today. The truth is, I sold 70+ of my paintings last year and made just a couple hundred dollars shy of $10,000. The other truth is that it took A LOT of time, thousands of bucks for supplies and I spent A LOT less time working in @thewonderjam (which leads to less projects and those pay much better than me selling 70 paintings). Ps I have no problem talking about money. ✌🏽🤑 Taking on the challenge sounds exciting but if I do it, it'll be different. Not sure how, but I'll keep you posted. Anyone else taking on the challenge this spring?? #alliepalmakes
- alliepal@dauria yesss you're doing photography??
- firstname.lastname@example.org I can totally relate.
- healthyhitsthespotThese are so beautiful!
- alliepal@healthyhitsthespot thank you :)
- trism_cbusLove these paintings, Allie. 🌟
- alliepal@trism_cbus 😘 thank you thank you!!
- dauria@alliepal lol yes will* choose (not would choose) p.s. #normalizediscussingmoney
- alliepal@dauria I am really into this hashtag of yours
- pretty_please_handmadeYes! Just re-listened to @elisejoy podcast from last year! You both are so inspiring 😊I've nearly settled on my project...
- jacqpierrefrancoisJust read your story via email a BigCartel email & I'm hella inspired. Blessings to you 🙏🏾💎
- alliepal@pretty_please_handmade ahh will you share or is it a secret?
- alliepal@jacqpierrefrancois ah that made my day!! Thank you.
- adrelliI loved this article! Your paintings are gorgeous.
- stasisagol@alliepal hi! It's so wonderful what you done, I want to try also..inspire me, and I just crying how beautiful and simple your works!! Want to ask you: which platform you use, to sell the works? I didn't see any website.
- alliepal@adrelli why thank you!!!
- alliepal@stasisagol I sell on Big Cartel! alliepalmakes.com - thank you for your sweet words!
- stasisagol@alliepal 💜
- still_______Inspiring! But I failed last year.....it sure takes a lot of time.....
- karin.mansbergLoved reading about your 100 day project! I sell on Big Cartel and received the story in my email newsletter. Last year I did a couple of short sketchbook / illustration projects for 50 days just to keep the art practice going as daily routine. I might take the 100 day challenge at some point and see what happens!
Log in to like or comment.