makealongstoryshortCherry trees at St Paul's. Is that the most Mary Poppins thing you've ever seen, or what?
We had the crappiest of days yesterday (cut our trip middle-of-the-night short after baby signs appeared, spent hours in hospital, baby changed its mind and now seems determined to stay in here f o r e v e r) but this morning I am thinking: how would Mary Poppins deal with this? She'd blooming get on with it in a snazz red necktie, that's how. So fetch my necktie. Monday is HAPPENING.
- makealongstoryshort#pregnancy #37weeks #cityandcolour
#prettycitylondon #cityphotography #cityscape #thepursuitofjoyproject #flashesofdelight #thehappynow #forahappymoment #loveletterto #nothingisordinary
- 2boys1mumYou are incredible!
- nkh_lavieenroseCARRY ON, my fellow She-Dragon! 🔥👊🏻
- lisah.prestonoh my what a night for you!!! hope you are doing ok and she doesnt keep teasing you for too long. xx
- undomesticaitedOh that sucks, I'm sorry! I had it with Henry and it is most disappointing! Fingers crossed she makes an appearance soon. Not like "ta-da!" With jazz hands. That'd be weird.
- makealongstoryshort@undomesticaited yes, I hope so too! Jazz hands and all 😊 how long was it before your contractions started up again? I've been reading about it and it seems plenty of women go for *weeks* 😮
- makealongstoryshort@2boys1mum well, mostly frustrated and huge 😊 but thank you love!
- makealongstoryshort@nkh_lavieenrose YES. I am going to meditate on she-dragons for extra resolve!
- email@example.com thank you! I'm feeling fine now - will just have to go along with her schedule, as annoying as that is 😄 xx
- undomesticaitedWell.... I didn't want to say, but it was two weeks. But the first time was 2 weeks pre-due date, and he was only a day late.
- undomesticaitedThe first time sounds like it happened a lot, it didn't. That time was the only 'this might be happening!' Instance.
- undomesticaitedLast one I promise lol. My midwife did tell me that the contractions would be doing *something* and it would make the labour shorter or easier, so I clung to that for hope. And he was my lovely, easiest birth.
- makealongstoryshort@undomesticaited ooh, interesting! I wouldn't mind getting this week out of the way before it happens...I just wish I knew either way so I could plan!
- undomesticaitedYou're not due just yet are you? I'd plan for it not to happen until close to or after the due date. Atleast that way if she comes beforehand it's a nice surprise rather than planning too soon and having to wait longer x
- sarahtee5Great photo
Log in to like or comment.