minoritynomadWhere did you play as a child? Wherever it was, probably not as cool as temples from the 12th century. During my last visit to Angkor Wat, it happened to be low season. Which means the ruins weren't particularly crowded and local children used the place as a playground. It's funny to imagine the thousands, maybe millions, of children that have climbed these ruins since the 12th century. Angkor Wat truly is a living piece of history. #travel #cambodia #backpacking #travelphotography #travelblogger #tlasia #asia #southeastasia #worldtravel #children #fun
- minoritynomad@ninteythreebabii appreciate it. I need to snap more these days. Been enjoying IG stories more
- gonzaloranoscamachoWow amazing
- lillithortizLove your pictures!!
- as_christy_sees_itAwesome shot. Truly an amazing place!!
- froliqLove this ❤❤❤
- padytrTakes you back to one's childhood
- minoritynomad@padytr yes it does
- travellife_instaAbsolutely brilliant
- peterdijkgraafThis is great :)
- workhardtraveleasyAmazing post
- minoritynomad@riazmataz well not yet. But no one has done it yet. Maybe secretly but not publicly.
- myinstasurgeUp Is A Good Direction! ↗
- guilizandcoYou do a very great job! Nice pictures!
- jerrie_travelsBeautiful capture 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- minoritynomad@jerrie_travels appreciate it
- walkercs2Beautiful shot!
Log in to like or comment.