jlgarvinSunday night, ready to cozy up in this bed! 🌲🌲🌲I was sure I would never find anything for above our bed, but then this beauty came along. Thank you @maxwangerprintshop, obsessed with these pines!
- sc8907So beautiful! I want to create a similar look in our bedroom, where are your nightstands from? @jlgarvin
- raisingwildarrowsSo relaxing!
- monica_perez_Perfection. I love the touches of black.
- nps9@laura2010davis I just noticed your comment and had the same problem. I ended up finding very nice heavy weight white blackout curtain panels at Pottery Barn Kids. If you wait for one of their sales they're very affordable too:-)
- laura2010davis@nps9 thank you! I checked there for some for my daughter a while back. I should check again with our room in mind. Good idea!
- britthavensIt's so perfect and cosy! Love it.
- ashleigh_roseeeI love the simplicity
- joybirdA dream space, indeed! 💓
- nps9@laura2010davis Of course! I don't think they sell the ones we currently have any longer but we also have nice neutral blackout panels from Restoration Hardware Baby that are amazing! Same quality as RH but for half the price in their baby line for some reason! Good luck :-)
- sleepandthecityThis is my struggle too!!! 2.5 years in my house and nothing above my bed. Sigh.
- _katesommerChandelier in the bedroom!! SO gorgeous!!!
- amber.mickelsonLove!! Between your cooking, entertaining and style, I think you should open a boutique B&B someday -- I'd totally come to stay!!
- marcia.maustHey @jlgarvin can I be that annoying person and ask what curtains these are from Ikea exactly 🤞🏻
- erika_cullenAhhh bedroom goals so dreamy 💕
- javajunkie1991How do you keep your nightstands clear? Ours are covered with books,magazines tissues,water....!
- sarahnatsumiGreat print!!!
- buyjohnsonpaintgorgeous space! loving the pillow, the art, and the light fixture
Log in to like or comment.