claraparkesGetting close: Springy two-ply on the right, rounded three-ply on the left, both combed, both equally perfect for the fibers. Which do you like?
- jansmileyI always prefer working with a 3 ply. Maybe because I don't really knit lace?
- jzknitknitRight. And. Left. Different purposes
- kellylulusRight 😜👌🏻
- hstasonisI love a round 3ply for cables and texture, but I find 2ply often makes better "fabric" - tough choice!!
- barbaramaeshawLeft looks more comfortable, just saying....
- wanderswithwoolOoh...hard. But the one on the left calls my name.
- stellafaeUgh they're both so lovely!
- nsjurek3-ply is so much less common than 2-ply, so it gets my vote.
- yarnknitloveThat's a tough decision, it really depends on what I'm knitting and the effect I'm hoping to achieve, So I'm going to say both 😊
- dollyceI like the more tightly wound yarn in the right. It has more built-in energy. The garment will have more natural built-in ease.
- postartschoolclubCan't they be friends?
- bartondenise23Two ply
Log in to like or comment.