themoneysavingmomWhich book should I read next?!? I've narrowed it down to these titles... but I can't choose which one I should start.
Which book do you think I should start next?? Are there any on this stack that you don't think are worth reading or that you didn't like?
So many good books. Never enough hours in the week for reading them all!! #bookstagram #books #goodreads #reading
- deniselhershA Secret Courage! I haven't read it yet but it is on my TBR list and her other books are amazing!!
- lauren.aboagyeI'm really keen to read "Only love today". That would be my first choice ❤
- awolloffYou Are Free by @rebekahlyons 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- isaacandtara"Different" has been the best parenting/non parenting book I have ever read.
- amytech4I'm reading Love Lives Here right now-really enjoying it!
- robin_renaeDIFFERENT!!! Sooooo good!
- tabithaw.bishopOh wow! I want to read this and putting off buying them BC the stack is already so big - I would read Only Love Today first
- ktooneOut of my Mind was really great!!!
- rachelwojoEnjoying Love Lives Here so much!
- debcollazoI'm so bad at reading one book at a time. I can never answer this when you ask. Ha ha!! 😄 Nice selection to choose from.
- emilyjoyallen1All day, the Different book!! It has been a balm to my soul @themoneysavingmom
- mandi_trimhealthymamaI'm loving all things Esther Emery right now. She's inspired me so much!
- jenniferehardyI am SO glad I'm not the only one with a book reserve like this!!
- jen_roberts_You always have THE BEST stack. I just started Present Over Perfect but want to read many of these. Do you keep a running list of your favs anywhere?
- 3babesOut of My Mind - if you liked Wonder then you'll love this one!!
- nancy_rairdan@jen_roberts_ good question about a running list!
- shenikaiveyThey all have beautiful titles 💕
Log in to like or comment.