- kdominy450Yum!! Can you share the recipe? I found one for chili mac about 2 weeks ago and now I don't remember where I saw it, LOL!
- plantbasedjunkies@kdominy450 sure. I will ask him what all he put in it, and I will message you.
- plantbasedjunkies@kdominy450 8 oz sliced mushrrooms
Green bell pepper -chopped
Medium sweet onion -chopped
Jalepeno pepper -de-seeded & diced
2 cloves garlic -minced
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
Can diced tomatoes w/green chili's
Jar of mushroom spaghetti sauce
2 cans hot chili bean w/liquid
1 can spicy black bean w/liquid
8 oz Box of spaghetti (we used Ancient Harvest brand gluten free corn & quinoa)
Saute mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, garlic, diced tomatoes, chili powder, garlic powder until liquid is reduced down. In a separate sauce pan simmer all beans, and spaghetti sauce. Also make spaghetti according to box instructions. Once everything is done, combine/stir sautéed veggies, sauce mixture, and spaghetti noodles together.
- kdominy450Thank you SO much!!!
- ksfmomDinner tomorrow ✔️Thanks for sharing!
Log in to like or comment.