lymphosaurus_rexAs one of my mates said to me today... "Your leg looks like a dead persons leg." Yes, yes it does! Kinda cool though 😎 I finally had a chance to put a new post up on my blog today about the SAPL surgery, check it out if you want (link in my bio). ✌🏽 ➡️📝✏️"I truly believe that Lymphedema can be 'controlled' and minimised with a combination of different surgical techniques (and proper compression garments). Since the condition itself is complicated, one should not expect a straight forward surgical solution. My story is still ongoing, but for now I have completed the second step towards controlling my leg. Lymph Node Transfer, I feel, is an ‘honest’ procedure, that has the best results for LE patients. It really works on restoring the lymphatic system to be able to work independently. Combine this with SAPL (to remove fibrotic tissue), and/or LVA to restore broken channels — is an excellent HOLISTIC approach to lymphedema surgery. I believe that THIS is the way forward for lymphatic surgery and can work for a LOT of cases." #lymphosaurusrex #lymphaticsystem #primarylymphedema #chronicallymotivated
- elizandrascorreaQue comentário mais idiota do seu amigo 😞.
- ashbesweetLooks crazy but in a few weeks will be amazing!!! Go on with your bad self girl!!!❤😘
- lymphosaurus_rex@elizandrascorrea 😂😂 nooo! Its okay 😅😄 i thought it was funny! Comments like that make me laugh now! :) xxxx
- kimmieartchickThis is cool as I'm a Walking Dead fan
- tcr1969Haha they're the best friends to have !
- hollyburry_I admire your knowledge on this. Thanks for sharing your story and photos. I was really lost before I found this lymphie community on Instagram.
- ceci.sanabriaWishing you the best my dear! 🙏😘🙏
- mwankeDoes your leg hurt? Looks painful.
- bijal_b99No worries.. everything will be normal soon! ☺💐
- coffeenbibleThank you for your postings. I am 34 years old, Korean, married, and have a same issue(illness). Bandaging everyday rasing 3 kids. I'd like to know about the terms you introduce in your posting.
- coffeenbible1) what is limp node transfer? And how did you do that kind of surgery? #
- coffeenbible2) I understand SAPL. What does it stand for?
- minoo_baanoo@coffeenbible the book "Lymphedema & Lipedema Nutrition Guide" is the BEST book out there. I have Lymphedema that was drastically reduced by following its dietary suggestions.
- legging_double_lifeHope your leg heals quickly. ❤❤ unfortunately lymph node transfers and liposuction isn't suitable for all lymphies 😩 I wish it was then I would be all over it! 🙏🏼
- lymphosaurus_rex@legging_double_life Yep for sure- every case is different!! What were the reasons you are ineligible for LNT, SAPL and LVA again? I know you told me but Ive forgotten!! Xx
- rachel_rice1@lymphosaurus_rex We are taking Jordyn to see Dr. Granzow in June. I'm nervous. She said she seen a video of you on you tube. She sent you a msg. She's never really spoke out about her LE before so I was shocked. Im hoping she looks up to you, and takes care of herself. Thanks for being a role model.
- lymphosaurus_rex@rachel_rice1 Lets chat via email- I cant see Jordyn's message anywhere!... I hopefully replied to her message!... And thats so great to hear. Dont be nervous ⭐️ you'll be in great hands. Actually, a good person to talk to is @lymph_it_up (she has done all her surgeries with Dr G and can tell you heaps more than I could about him).
- lymph_it_up@rachel_rice1 , happy to speak to you anytime about Dr. Granzow.
Log in to like or comment.