petesouzaRemembering that day when the Affordable Care Act (yes, "Obamacare") was signed into law in 2010. Wonder why some are pushing a repeal/replace law that will cause 15 million people to lose coverage, increase costs for lower income and elderly people, and give billions of tax benefits to the wealthiest? Maybe that is really the BFD.
- ltab13On point @petesouza
- sunflowers_and_tulipsTRUMP MAGA
- smoore4funLook at his face expresion while looking at Joe, I bet this was a day that he was even more appreciative Joe was more than just his running mate. Never before I have I seen such a close connection between a President and Vice President. It is to be admired! Can you image trump and pence - dang that was funny, the picture in my head, I mean :).
- palcorn13Thank you for sharing your images. Hope.....
- pppparulForever thankful for the ACA 🙏🏼 thank you thank you thank you Mr.Obama✨💙🇺🇸
- thanttsI seriously miss President Obama and our VP Uncle Joe their bromance is so adorable
- mom2cAnd look there are actually women working with him
- kceceliaYes, this. (I love you @petesouza.): "Remembering that day when the Affordable Care Act (yes, "Obamacare") was signed into law in 2010. Wonder why some are pushing a repeal/replace law that will cause 15 million people to lose coverage, increase costs for lower income and elderly people, and give billions of tax benefits to the wealthiest? Maybe that is really the BFD."
- busybeaa234Repealing obama care will only make the rich richer that's why they're pushing so hard. Hope when 24 million people lose coverage will they finally wake up
- busybeaa234@tewsk that's the motherfucking gag! I wonder how his supporters will feel when they lose coverage and have to pay out of pocket for everything
- momsterbettyI miss Jobama!
- sir_dixon_the_valiant@busybeaa234 we don't mind paying out of pocket, we don't have our hand out looking to be given something for " free". We can take care of ourselves. Health care cost have gone up 30% year after year since the ACA was passed, insurance companies are going bankrupt, and the coverage is shit! My dad got health insurance through the market place, and after 2 years, blue cross blue shield canceled his insurance RETROACTIVELY for two years, and now he has to pay out of pocket for his cancer treatment and a heart operation... Yeah, Obamacare is awesome!
- mgmodeThank you!!!
- pixtopiaWealthcare over healthcare
- feathergreen11Missing Obama💙💙😳
- audreymellisAbsolutely correct, cccrabbitlady!
- debraaericksonGreat day for this country. Granted it's not perfect - but far better than what we had. Ask just 1 of the 20 million who have health insurance now. Let's keep moving in the right direction- for the good of the people. Not just the rich.
- respectfor44As always petesouza, your commentary is right on target. Thank you.
Log in to like or comment.