a.la.susuRoasting a full head of cauliflower for dinner tonight. It's a simple yet impressive main or side that I like to pair with a delicious lemon garlic vinaigrette. Has anyone else tried this satisfying treat?? #RoastedCauliflower #alasusu
- a.la.susu#cauliflower #vegan #dinner #delicious #sunday #weekend #f52grams #feedfeed @thefeedfeed #buzzfeast #buzzfeedfood #saveur #beautifulcuisines #thekitchn #huffposttaste #eaterla #tastemade #eeeeeats #tastingtable #foodandwine #feedyoursoull #foodpornshare #howsweeteats #foodydiy #diytuts #foodbeast
- wfpb_lifestyleI bought a beautiful head like this one. I chopped it and made a curry with it for Sunday lunch today. Will keep in mind to roast it next time. Thank you for the inspiration.
- email@example.com do u put any dressing before roasting? I roast the florelets by brushing with olive oil, garlic, herbs and spices but never tried the whole cauliflower roast
- aiyahsDo you put it in whole? I've never tried it that way before. I love roasted cauliflower. I make it with truffle oil, garlic, and Parmesan cheese sometimes and it turns out amazing
- a.la.susu@wfpb_lifestyle Ooo, I love cauliflower curry! This preparation is so simple. It does take up to two hours in the oven but definitely worth it 👍🏻. Hope you get to try it out soon!
- a.la.susu@mediscover I do olive oil and salt but you can use anything you usually use on the normal florets. It takes a little longer but it's such a beautiful presentation and gives the cauliflower a different texture than when you cut it up. I love both ways so it's hard to say which preparation I prefer 😊
- a.la.susu@aiyahs Yes!!! It's different than when you cut it up and looks so pretty when it comes out. I can't say which preparation I love more but definitely give it a try. Your combination of seasoning sounds amazing, I definitely want to try that out sometime 👌🏻. I'll get directions up soon, just need to get another head of cauliflower, lol.
- devilish_dessertsHoly wow !!! 😍
- chefdiego010Amazing picture !
Log in to like or comment.