sevillatapasBar Las Teresas late Sunday afternoon. This is one of the many family-run bars in Sevilla that I've developed a close friendship with over the past 24 years. Seeing these bars now being overrun by greedy copycat food tour operators is really heartbreaking. But there are still occasional moments like this... #tapas #sevilla
- allyssabelleMy fav 👌
- princess_rochyMine too!
- reallydiscoverA survivor in an quarter devastated by mass tourism
- ian_mac5I love Las Teresas
- candace_thegoodlifeLoved it there!!
- thefinelychoppedOur first stop at Seville and all thanks to you
- sevillatapas@reallydiscover Was there recently with two lovely clients, real food & wine lovers, and suddenly a copycat tour showed up with 10 people and proceeded to destroy the entire ambiance, while telling THEIR clients (in a loud voice) how "authentic" and "local" it was. Uffff...
- xaviertexLove this place. You introduced it to us in a very respectful manner. You genuinely care about the people in the places that you visit and it shows.
- sevillatapas@xaviertex I remember! The thing is, l don't run formulaic food tours, each one is designed depending on number of people, food preferences, etc. I never bring more than 3-4 people to Las Teresas, and we end up just looking like friends out for tapas, not A TOUR. We fit in.
- sevillatapas@thefinelychopped Wasn't it fabulous? Just the two of you, and me, enjoying the fabulous jamón. Good times.
- thefinelychopped@sevillatapas it absolutely was
- thefinelychopped@sevillatapas that's how I do my walks too
Log in to like or comment.