katedaviesdesignsTom was particularly excited to see the fabulous backdrop to @uradale_yarn which features one of his photographs from a visit to Ronnie and Sue last year. Looking into this inviting booth is just like taking a wee step into Shetland! #edinyarnfest #eyf #eyf2017
- rehunter72Great stall Ronnie and Sue!
- nielanellLovely picture and fab display @uradale_yarn & @trollenwol !
- loritimesfivewell done tom (and ronnie and sue) and 💔and ❤️
- susansharpeceramicsThe jumpers the ladies had on were amazing.
- loritimesfiveand well done @trollenwol ☺️💕
- elise_albrektsenI saw this picture on your blog earlier as well and am super intrigued about the jumpers! Is there a pattern name?
- annegullbrekkenUradale sounds very norvegian to me. There is a place on the West coast of Norway called Urdal , and here is the Urdal stave church from ca 1130 . It is the oldest stave church in Norway, and the special ornaments are both christian and from the viking age. Maybe Vikings from Urdal went to Scotland and settled down and called their place Uradale? 🙂
- trollenwol@elise_albrektsen it is in our book Shetlandic Knitting
- woollenflowerIndeed!! Sorry our paths didn't cross but I hope you had a lovely time!!
- m1m5ypWhat wonderful advertisements for knitting are the two ladies modelling the awesome sweaters!
Log in to like or comment.