serval77I lived in Melbourne, Australia for a little while around 2001. I walked in the city knowing nobody, and after 3 days I had a place to stay, walls to paint and spots to chill and dance. The cultural scene in the city was exploding with energy, skills and style, but more than that it felt like joining a large extended family. I felt so at home there that some people thought for a while I actually came from Melbourne. Next year I should be going back there, and after over 15 years see and thank again all those that made my time in Australia so incredible. Sadly one of those people will not be there as he passed away last week. Rest in Peace to a gentleman, always-had-your-back, hip-hop-culture-lover, all-around-sick-dude, my man Culprit. Melbourne won't be the same without you there...
- kidparis_artistHe made us all feel great to be part of hip hop with huge support. Gonna miss the “sick dude” comment! Rip culps! 🌟🙏🏽🌟
- amuseoneGreat words
- geser3aSorry to hear...
- burncrewRIP Culprit the Master of Doncaster 👊
- keylowgram...sorry for your loss bro 🙏🙏🙏
- drewfunkRip to the sick-dude!! 🙏🙏
- cee_streatCANS UP.... R.I.P.
Log in to like or comment.