funin5thgradeI'm curious. Ours doesn't start until April her in PA but I've see on social media some have already started. 😱 Let me know when yours is where you are from.
- teaching2smilesThe week we come back from Spring Break! The second week in April!
- cindisgardendelightWe test beginning of May- 4th graders. WA
- yourthriftycoteacherWe already had our first one, writing test. We have reading the week of April 17, the day we return from Spring Break. 🤦🏻♀️
- yourthriftycoteacher@teaching2smiles Us too! 🤦🏻♀️ Who are the people scheduling this? It's apparent they've been out of the classroom for a while.
- funin5thgrade@yourthriftycoteacher @teaching2smiles that's was us one year, too. It was ridiculous. The kids came back and had like 4 days of essays to write...if I remember correctly. Really should not be after a week break!
- teachingmnniceThe great state of MN starts at the end of this month! 9 days of teaching reading left 😐 #dontpanic
- jgmarking1985We had our writing test. The rest are the beginning of April!!! 😢😢😢
- caffineate.teach.runWe started Reading last Monday.
- caffineate.teach.runIn Minnesota
- kelseynhayesblogKY and May 8!
- amandamterryOur testing here in East TN, starts April 24-28
- mrsmagrugruLouisville, KY. May 8th. I think it's state law that we have to do it within the last 14 days of school.
- teachsleeprepeatI'm in VA we start mid may
- literarykateFirst week of May for social studies but ELA is in April
- freshfromthefourthLast week in Wyoming
- carlalmillerScience field test tomorrow and the rest starts May 10 and lasts a week. (Northern KY)
- teachingmondaythroughfriyayMid April in Wisconsin !
- moretime2teachMarch 27th it begins 😳😭🍷
- mrschristineolsenIn Massachusetts, my fIfth starts testing April 25 and finishes May 26th for Math, ELA and Science. We staggered it with 4th and 6th grades. My kiddos are also pilot testing on line science one day n June.
- mobryanwildaboutfifthApril 10 - first day back from spring break. 😩
Log in to like or comment.