thehappilyevaI've had ONE OF THOSE DAYS! (Already) You know those days when your morning is going so swimmingly that you get parent-cocky and attempt "too much" with your kiddos, resulting in everyone in tears a few hours later?! Yes that was me!! Decided like a crazy lady to take my kids solo (Daddy working all weekend) to a gymnastics class for Marlowe- her first ever! Found out once we arrived that parents have to participate (side note: in what universe to parents still have to supervise circle time with two and three year olds? 🤔🙄) so had nobody to watch my OTHER kid...who ended up having to sit it his car seat in the corner of the room getting increasingly starving while mom hopped back and forth appeasing a baby and "participating" in a gymnastics class, until BOTH children had epic meltdowns for entire car ride home, entire lunch time, first twenty minutes of nap time, ending in Mom sobbing in the hallway!! Happy Sunday everyone!!!! Please sit and watch a movie today and do nothing slash pray for me 😬😩😭🙌🏻🙏🏼 ✨Photographs taken mere moments before Naive-Mom-Of-Two packed up the car to head out... ✨
- rach____kateOh dear! Sounds like a story that may be funny in 20 years. Hope the rest of your Sunday went smoothly!
- lauralogan2010Oh my gosh, what the heck?! I can't believe they made you supervise their class! I've heard of parents participating in swim classes, but nothing else. They shouldn't have made you do that (especially with a baby in tow). I hope your afternoon/evening is better!!🙏🏻🍵🥃
- judgebalThe truth in this post is EVERYTHING
- jennig1970You are NOT alone, anyone who has kids has been there. Read the script and seen the movie, TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT!!! You did your best, and that's enough. Your children are beyond BLESSED to have such a hard working, courageous, and loving mommy!!! You need a "Rose all day" day to recoup. Hang in there. xx
- cmayoungGood for you for trying though!! Most all of us have been there so none of us are judging for being so optimistic and brave! Love gymnastics class for getting the energy out but yeah, no participation from me please, lol. That's my catch up on work emails, networking with mom time. In time you can gain more mom friends since you're still new in the area that can lend a hand
- luuuugeSometimes we as mom's take too much on. Your heart was in the right place. Your pictures and videos always make my day thank you @thehappilyeva
- emmab168Bless you.Wine and chill tonight. We all have those days
- marylandkristinI love how real you are! And yes, we've all had those days.
- the_pursuit_of_insanityAwww, so sweet!
- courye@thehappilyeva your kids are adorable.
- missmoody66U kids are adorable!!! @thehappilyeva ❤️❤️❤️
- margiec1995It's a good thing they're cute, right?? My toddlers leave me feeling like I have PTSD some days. Never knew it could be such a roller coaster. They won't be little forever though.
- pfischer65Awww girl, we've all been there!! They are so stinking cute though, you'll look back one day and think damn I miss those days when they were so little!!! It'll be a few years, but you will 😘😘
- kristinjoyandrewsI just have to say that you have the most beautiful kiddos!! I follow you on all social media and think you're so amazing! Particularly, Snapchat, I love your snaps!! My 2yo son has a crush on Marlowe! 😘😘
- cashbashnchucklesFocus on that last pic, Mama and all will be well. 😆
- martha_vcThey're so ADORABLE!!! 😍😍😍 Best picture ever! Thanks for sharing it! ❤❤❤ @thehappilyeva
- kaitlinemeryWe've all been there !! ❤
- sarahcasehawthorneYou are so brave! Proud of you even though it didn't go *quite as planned!! 😂😜👧🏼👶🏻🙅🏻❤❤❤
- houseofdavisIt's rough, I usually wear my baby when we go to my oldest classes, sometimes she is ok in the stroller, but always ends up in my arms/ergo/sling
Log in to like or comment.