alyshajaneI've been a bit quiet online as I'm battling depression, getting better slowly. Picking up my knitting is helping immensely. Looking forward to wearing this shawl; Reyna on Ravelry. ✨
#knittersofinstagram #knitting #reynashawl
- kdlbleaving you love. crafting at least gives me time to consider through what's in my mind, if not making me feel a little more forward thinking.
- alyshajane@kdlb Thank you! 💖 Yes, it helps so much to calm my thinking and look at things more positively.
- tarotpugsKnitting had got me through some rough mental health difficulties in the past, trying to find stability. Just one stitch, knit or perl at a time. I would just knit long scarves. Working with different yarns and textures calmed me and I used to bring my knitting projects to doctors' appointments and knit in the waiting rooms. It kept me calm and focused. Sending you #pughugs and positivity.
- alyshajane@tarotpugs I think that is exactly it - it encourages with each stitch to keep going. Thank you for your lovely comment! 💖
- the.muggle.knitterSending you healing thoughts. I also find solace in my knitting when the black dog is looming over me and it gives me something to do when insomnia rears its ugly head. Keep moving forward, one stitch at a time
- fufa_cameowflage💖 All the cats lovers are welcome in my page 😻 ! God bless them 😸
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you lovely! 😘💐
Log in to like or comment.