uppercasemagSwipe to see the sequence, starting with the "before." A nice retro knitting basket purchased last summer for $2 but it was ripped and stained (and didn't smell very nice!) it took the better part of the day but the transformation was worth it! Using sample yardage from my forthcoming Windham Fabrics collection #uppercasefabric #dotsdashesdiamonds #sneakpeek
- vivien.inspirationbitWish our fabric stores in Vancouver started carrying your fabric.
- firstname.lastname@example.org please ask them to! The new collection will be on sale for shops to preorder in April, thanks!
- vivien.inspirationbit@uppercasemag thanks, I'll tell them they can preorder next month. Great job with this basket, Janine. I have a similar one, will wait for the uppercase fabrics to hit our stores here so that I can reupholster mine too :)
- gmittecoI have an old basket just like that also in a state of disrepair. I almost got rid of it last weekend when I was decluttering my sewing room but something couldn't let me. This is a great idea!
- stadswolamsterdamGreat job! Beautiful fabric 👌🏻💙
- celestedouvilleI have been coveting these project baskets for years, just bought one yesterday for 25 cents! I'm going to transform it the same way!
- windy_earsWhere can we see the rest of the fabrics for preorder?! Love this ❤️
- sublokeThis is so great! I wish I had my Granny's basket still.
- pennylinardatosWow! What a great transformation! Amazing job!
- artyannaWow! So beautiful now! Well done'
- theanthropologyofgivingThis is great and you have way more patience than I do ♡
- lydiamaria1945This is so beautiful!
- doublecomfortstudiosI had one like that as a child. Not that fabric!
- bethhreeseGreat Job!
- make_somethingIt's so lovely!!
Log in to like or comment.