tokyobeautybookDid you know that Ainz & Tulpe in Harajuku has a tax free counter? If you are a tourist visiting Tokyo, you can shop tax free for Japanese skincare and beauty products. Your purchases carefully bagged and receipts prepared for your departure. Very handy indeed! Another reason why I love Ainz & Tulpe 💕 .
#visittokyo #ainzandtulpe #harajuku #tokyobeautyshopping #tokyobeautybook #tokyotouristinfo #japaneseskincare #japanesebeautyproducts #japanesedrugstore #tokyolife #beautyblog #bblogger #beautyblogger #instabeauty
- tineurbanoLove that store too!
- toneandtreatI'm visiting tokyo in 2 weeks! In terms of beauty shopping spree, where else do you recommend? Thank you 😁
- meaghan.raeWill have to remember to take mom when she visits in May!
- jollyhatgirlLove the one in shinjuku too! they have sinks upstairs so customers can play with any skincare tester to their hearts desire 😇 I can easily spend hours inside 😜
- glowandryBook in with us soon :-) x
- lysolqueenHas anyone tried the brand "tatcha" that is from Japan?
- tokyobeautybook@toneandtreat definitely visit Ainz & Tulpe in Harajuku, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Isetan Mirror and Cosme Kitchen! If you go to Shinjuku visit Isetan department store. Have fun!!
- tokyobeautybook@lysolqueen hi there! No, I haven't tried any Tatcha products yet. I really want to, but they are not available for sale in Japan.
- lysolqueenSo sounds like that product is imitation? I was looking to try a true Japanese product.
- tokyobeautybook@lysolqueen from what I understand Tatcha's founder is Japanese and the products are made in Japan. So I wouldn't think of their Tatcha, they are Japanese skincare products for the international market! I hear they are 👌🏻💕🌸
- sophieisawayHow's this store different than the discount chain Matsumotokiyoshi? Was there last fall and got some stuff but may go again later this year!
- sophieisaway@lysolqueen tatcha is slightly more richer than shu uemura Green ao bottle, but not as "Thick" as the premium orange one. I'm dry skin so tend to use tatcha during winter. Their packaging is also luxe too, once in a while there's deals for tatcha on qvc online. Leaves a clean but no film feeling. Been using oil cleanser for almost ten years now!
- tokyobeautybook@sophieisaway hi! Matsumoto Kiyoshi is a great Japanese drugstore chain. Ainz & Tulpe is a beauty store which carries both drugstore brands and upmarket brands like SKII and Koh Gen Do, and many more brands that sit between drugstore and department store. There is also a small (but growing) natural and organic section. You should definitely visit a Ainz & Tulpe next time you are in Tokyo. The best one stop Japanese beauty store.
- sophieisawayThanks, very helpful!
- tokyobeautybook@sophieisaway you are welcome 😊
Log in to like or comment.