hagknightI'm super proud of this claw 🦂💅🏻💋 #needlework #lacework #lacemaking #lace
- the.gs.kneesHowwwwww do you do this?! 😍😍😍
- email@example.com with a needle and thread and offerings to the appropriate goddesses ❤🔮❤
- needleexchangeembroideryThis is beautiful!! I enjoy seeing the process. What is this type of lace making called? I could only find the bobbin type on YouTube.
- the.gs.knees@hagknight does that mean you offer classes?￼
- hagknight@needleexchangeembroidery this style is called Gros point de Venise. I used to write a history of needlework column on MrXStitch.com called Needle Exchange! 🤣
- firstname.lastname@example.org ahahahahaha nooooo 😅 maybe in a few years when I have more time!
- the.gs.knees@hagknight ahhh so you meant offerings to a GODDESS
- needleexchangeembroidery@hagknight thank you, your work has inspired me to try it out. I love Mr xstitch and I think that maybe subconsciously that's where I got the name from.... hmmm
- devontheinIt is a wonderful claw. I can't get over your use of shading.
- maggiehenselbrownThat shading!! I love it!! 😍
Log in to like or comment.