plumdoodlesI finally made the jump- today is tile day! I'm cheap and diy about some things, but I had no desire to tile our kitchen myself. So, after almost 2 years(!) of indecision, I went with the arabesque tile that first caught my eye. It already looks brighter in here!
#kitchenstyle #backsplash #tile #kitchen #frenchcottage #frenchcountry #cottage #igersgreenville #yeahthatgreenville #plumdoodles
- mykentuckylivingblogLove it.
- cherylsphotographyLove the neutral pallette!
- mandyjoyrcIt's gorgeous
- huntandhostWe have this tile in my daughter's bathroom and i adore it, always get compliments....its gonna be fab!
- plumdoodles@cherylsphotography Thank you! I love being able to change up the little things to add color. 😊
- plumdoodles@huntandhost I would love to see your bathroom. I had a few people tell me it looked like bathroom tile, and I second-guessed myself, but finally decided to go with what I love. I'm glad I did! 😃
- huntandhost@plumdoodles my friend put it in her kitchen and it looks great!
- staceykeelingI almost chose that. Love it!!
- riverstreamsmusicThis is so pretty!!! Good call on that tile. What color did you choose for the grout?
- averagebutinspiredIt's really pretty!
- attagirlsaysI love this tile. So pretty.
- goodbyehousehellohomeWow! Good choice!!!
- savvysouthernstyleLove it! Changing our backsplash soon I hope.
- plumdoodles@riverstreamsmusic Thank you. I went with white grout, using a sealer that is mixed in, so maybe not too much trouble with stains.
- plumdoodles@goodbyehousehellohome Recognize our tile guy? Thanks for recommending him- they did a great jpb. 😊
- remodelacasaLove that tile!
- my_mom_madethatIt's lovely. Good choice!
- prochefkitchentoolsAwesome pic!
Log in to like or comment.