karentemplerJust as we were bidding farewell to our freakishly warm, snow-free "winter," we got exactly the last-minute surprise I've been hoping for. ❄️❄️❄️ UPDATE: melted by lunchtime 😢
- woolymountainAnd this good for wearing all our wool 😍❄️
- nutmegfibersNashville is so weird
- karentempler@woolymountain it'll only last a few hours, sadly, but maybe I could wear it all at once!
- drbquiltsWe are hoping for a storm on Monday!! 80+ days with no snow!! Chicsgo suburbs
- knitsafariYay snow!! Gorgeous weather x
- karentempler@drbquilts that is really nutty for Chicago
- nickollrebWe don't have snow in Ohio, but it's really cold today... and I'm actually happy for one more chance to wear my newly finished Hadley😃
- sarahwinklerartFinally a chance to put on a woolly pullover
- woolymountain@karentempler actually that's quite funny 😂 My knitting group have had a good giggle over the question of 'how many hand knits can one wear at one time'! I've managed 6😂 without looking like a 'wooly mountain'!
- chloealexahandmadeWoke to so much beauty and it was gone so quickly! We were spoiled last year.
- karentempler@nickollreb it looks gorgeous, as usual!
Log in to like or comment.