phlearnMac or PC?? Let us know! We're building some big bad video editing monsters, so we went with PC! Are we traitors? #phlearn #photography101
- duncanw68For me it's Ferrari or Ford. You don't mess with a Ferrari, you just drive it; it looks great and has superb performance, a Mac. A Ford, you can tinker with, add to, boost etc ... Doesn't always look great, but you can get similar performance with a bit of manual effort, a PC. It's down to effort and esthetics. If it works for you, doesn't matter what it is :)
- martondani1PC is much better! 😉
- runningsushi91pc and macbook on the road
- realityhackLove building PCs! If you're into photo / design AND gaming, there's no better way to go.
- tazziiiI have a MacBook which I find nicer for editing, the UI is so friendly and efficient in my opinion. But currently building a PC for streaming and for some software that my mac bring such an oap can't run 😂was way cheaper to build a pc before I can upgrade my MacBook, since I need it for games and streaming anyway.
- visualmoment.chpc all the way. more bang for the buck
- novus_creativePC for sure Mac is overated overpriced and too few ports for externals
- atulkumarkashyapNo lol Finally , You made a Correct Decision for Going with PC ...WELCOME TO The PC masters Race ....😊😎💪
- bertharryGood. Now I can stop crying "whyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee!! Say it's not so...."
- clementrenautHackintosh power
- fabi.artworkdefo mac. i want to photoshop and not perform handycraft work for building a computer!
- misterchipmanPeople don't realize how easy it is to build a PC.
- dalton922TRAITORS!!! 😂😂😂
- ptaylorphotosBuild, man, BUILD! Team PC!
- jul_fotoMac all ta way I have no time to thinker with all those parts and electronic crap, I just want to take picture and work them in PS
- troy_pudneyAlthough I am Mac I can understand people moving away to custom PC builds. Apple have let the ball through to the keeper with pro users which is a pity. If they were serious about doing something for pro video they would have by now.
- kovacslucianphotography@phlearn can i have the configuration ?
Log in to like or comment.