tofutravelerA signpost spotted while hiking in Northern Drakensberg. -
Most of you who follow me on IG Stories knows that I'm not a huge fan of hiking. If I'm actually going to hike it needs to be to see something pretty amazing, like a waterfall or a sunset view. I would rarely choose to hike "just for the love of it“. -
The cold, the steep climbs, the walking through the same looking track on and on and on... -
I wish I was different and could really take advantage of all the amazing hiking opportunities that I get while travelling 😧 -
Anyone in the same boat or can offer me some tips to pick up my hiking game? -
#traveltheworld #getoutdoors #drakensberg
- monique_mielecke96Very nice
- l_dngI guess the views from the top of the hike is what motivates me the most!
- the.world.in.a.weekendWish I could help, but I'm not a huge hiker
- bluewingranchlol this one worked out
- gemologueDo you wear fine or costume jewelry?
- alanlund90Super cool, I love these memories
- thetravelchicasYour profile is amazing😍😍
- onegrloneworldHaha I don't like hiking for the heck of it either!! I need that gratification!!
- lindokorchiYeah it would have to be special. Such as elephant mountain in Taipei. It's not too long and when you reach the top you see the entire city and 101 as the focus
- lindokorchiAlso liked the hike in kyotos inari shrine area. Was a bit long though.
- lindokorchi@gemmagoesglobal lol true
- remisabbah💞 💞
- elefunoutfittersAmazing post
- theadventurebabelifeThis is awesome!
- touristexclusiveAmazing picture! So cool!
- andthenwetravelledtheworldYou sound like my wife, but I reckon she's quite forgetful because when I ask her to go for a hike she'll enthusiastically say yes and once the gradient goes it's a lot a naughty words haha.
Log in to like or comment.