jennihaikonenI used to only know Stinging Nettle (urtica dioica) as a pesky plant that gives a rash. But I discovered last year that it is an essential plant among Herbalists and can be used for healing. Recently, my go to drink in the evening has been a nettle tea because I've been experiencing allergy symptoms. Nettles are particularly useful as an anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory! They can also help purify blood, relieve fatigue and alleviate eczema. Who knew that I'd start to fall in love with the plant I used to actively avoid? 🌿// 8x10 original watercolor on paper. $80 CAD plus shipping. Comment CLAIM to purchase.
- richellebergenBeautiful, Jenni!!! I am loving these botanicals!!!
- shariannejoyI had no idea! Also, so so beautiful.
- sarahbecvardesignYou have made a disliked plant into something beautiful!
- naturellebynataliaSo delicate 😍
- jentsshoesSo nice!! 👌👌👌
- jennihaikonen@brandmerrycoaching thank you!
- jennihaikonen@mistandstone Thanks so much! It's fun to learn about each plant and its uses as I go
- jennihaikonen@welcomehere_birth Oh good to know! I've seen a recipe for nettle soup that I want to try as well- nettle in everything!
- jennihaikonen@somethingfromnothingmittens thanks mama
- jennihaikonen@richellebergen thank you dear friend!
- jennihaikonen@shariannejoy it's surprising right?? Such an interesting plant
- jennihaikonen@sarahbecvardesign aw thanks! Learning about its amazing qualities had sure changed my mind about it!
- sarahbecvardesignI'm sure it has amazing qualities but I still can't bring myself to pick (with gloves on!) boil, eat / drink. I must be brave and try 😬!
- simpleandseasonWhat a skill to make a stinger look pretty 😊
- mariamahamariaOh nettle,my love! <3
Log in to like or comment.