- junaid_awann@_a.786 what a great idea
- davina_shefetThis is nice :)
- mintjellieAre you going for sommelier???
- wine_dingroad@mintjellie I'm going for a Certified Specialist of Wine certification...similar to sommelier but less restaurant service & more education focus. Sooo much to learn!
- mameteprevostini_valtellinaTheory and practise, good learning method @wine_dingroad ! What can you say about our Nebbiolo?! 🍷
- wine_dingroad@mameteprevostini_valtellina The best way to learn! Now I just have to get to Italy! And your Nebbiolo (or Chiavennasca?) is incredible...one of the best I've tried! I'm learning about Lombardy right now so it's very appropriate! 🍷🍷
- mameteprevostini_valtellina@wine_dingroad and the best way to remember what you have learned is going to the place wher the wine is made and taste it! So you are very welcome and thank you for enjoying our Nebbiolo (chiavennasca or Alpine nebbiolo!)
Log in to like or comment.