spiritedcookGuess where I went today...the library! A place I have not been in a long time...and you know what? They have everything! 👀Went in to see if they had The Food Lab, and there it was perched on the new book shelf. Picked up a few more that I have wanted to read and saved myself a boatload of 💵!! Must make this a new goal for spring. And it's #hygge time, going to be very cold this weekend and we have more ❄️❄️ on the way next week. Happy Friday friends!
- rainydaybitesFor not fur lol
- rainydaybitesLet me know your thoughts!!💕💕💕
- spiritedcook@rainydaybites That was what spurred me on to go- I was out this afternoon and thought, let me pop in and see if they have The Food Lab...that and many more! We downsized a few years ago and I reduced my 700+ cookbooks to about 350 and I've noticed lately it's starting to swell again! I literally have no place to put all these books! 💕👩🏻🍳
- rainydaybiteslol I need to start checking out the library too. I buy 3-8 cookbooks EVERY month to make our monthly picks.
- spiritedcook@rainydaybites I believe it!
- spiritedcook@rainydaybites I will! It weighs a small ton. Could use it for weightlifting 😉
- rainydaybitesIt totally does! It's a beast!
- goodgriefcookLove the library book sale too
- spiritedcook@goodgriefcook Yes, theirs is in July. I may have to give them books!
- melissaatraverseLove the Food Lab book! Thanks to Kenji Lopez, I now want to put marmite into EVERYTHING 😋
- prithimMy friend Laurel Randolph wrote that book about Pressure Cooking. @laurelrandy - look at you go ☺
- laurelrandy@prithim ! 😍😘
- crustpiesptI adore the library. I haven't had to buy many books in a long time, and I don't have so many crates of them to haul when I move. If they don't have something I want, I buy it, read it, and donate it to the library 😁
- spiritedcook@crustpiespt A goal is to get there on a regular basis! 👩🏻🍳👍🏼
- spiritedcook@prithim It looks like a great book now that I'm an Instantpotter!
- spiritedcook@laurelrandy I'm looking forward to cooking out of your book! I've been using a regular stovetop PC for 25 years or so. Just recently bought an Instantpot. I'm glad I have the space to have both because they both have their place in my kitchen for various tasks. Cheers! 👩🏻🍳
- spiritedcook@melissaatraverse It's so interesting and he's very funny!
- laurelrandy@spiritedcook wonderful! Happy happy cooking!!
- mycoachbritneySo glad I found your page. Looks like we have so much in common. Mind if I follow you?
- sogoodsokosherGreat stuffs 😉
Log in to like or comment.