siobhanwattsSpent the day on Hampstead Heath with my soul sister @lu_ledoula and her little River. It's not easy packing your toddlers up, carrying them across London on your front with all your stuff on your back. But it's fun as hell and worth the aches 100 times over. So my advice is pick a place, pack some sandwiches, pull on your boots and just get out there. And when you find a friend who wants to adventure outdoors with you just for the hell of it, don't ever let them go. See more on mine and @lu_ledoula's stories! #thewildnesstonic
- tiinahonkaOh, my dear friend used to live just next to Hampsted Heath! Great times! ✨
- lu_ledoula@siobhanwatts Nooooo! We were having too much fun to take all the photos...and the babies had a big say...Let's go back for the golden light xx
- siobhanwatts@lu_ledoula I know, photographers curse haha. Will go back anytime, it was so wonderful. And the perfect little lunch spot too. Love 😍
- siobhanwatts@mcgowankim ah they sure will 💛
- siobhanwatts@hannahgabriellemore thank you! The Heath is wonderful, it's been too many years since I last went. Must go back soon!
- siobhanwatts@tiinahonka it's a wonderful place, I only wish i lived closer!
- siobhanwatts@ellacbee thank you, it was the best of days. One for the memory bank for sure 🌿
- siobhanwatts@christinathaisen ah thank you ☺️ it was so much fun. Hope you had a lovely day too! X
- helloquietxThe day trip adventures I've had with my kids have been my favourite parenting thing so far. Always worth just getting out (though I still remember the bodily sensation of carrying them and all the stuff!).
- lillalivetandmeSounds like you had a great day! And yes, keep her! 🤗
- siobhanwatts@helloquietx it's all just so heavy! 🐫 it's so nice not to have a pram sometimes though, especially when you let them out to walk and you don't have to push anything. So good to hear that your day trip adventures are such good memories, I am thinking they will be ours too 💛
- alexandra_p_hobsonOh have that same picture myself 🙈 I can't believe I've been there only once but then with Richmond park on our door step.. hope to soon go back. Let's adventure urbanely together one day! Would love to meet your little bug too 😻 xx
- siobhanwatts@lillalivetandme we had so much fun, the best day. Definitely a keeper!
- siobhanwatts@alexandra_p_hobson oh yes please! I want to visit Richmond park, I haven't been in years. Want me some stag photos 😂
- tiatalulaI'm such a rubbish outdoors person! I feel the cold so much. I actually am jealous of people that don't get cold and enjoy the outdoors 🙈
- siobhanwatts@tiatalula it's all about the layers :) I could love outdoors I love it so much. Get some layers and a good cashmere scarf and maybe your body will adjust! The indoors is good too, there's coffee ☕️
- unfoldthedaySuch a gorgeous city-framed-by-nature shot, Siobhan. Really lovely wintry tones. And bravo to you gals for putting that mountain of effort in - I'm so pleased you had such an enjoyable day!
- siobhanwatts@unfoldtheday thanks Tori ☺️ it was such a great day, totally worth all the effort and subsequent shoulder aches!
- tiatalula@siobhanwatts 💕💕
Log in to like or comment.