grill_lovers1🔥Sizzling Hot ♨️
#CertifiedGrillLover | 📸: @ribtip_bbq
"TGIF. Reverse seared Prime ribeye medallions over royal oak.
- castironkevCan't wait for grillin season!
- ragnarok_norgeBeautiful 👏👏🔥🔥🔥👌😀
- healthycook4championsYummmmmmm 👌👌👌👌
- ribtip_bbqAppreciate the repost🙌
- grill_lovers1@ribtip_bbq you are welcome brother 👊🏻👊🏻
- robxtcVery nice picture
- dwhugo@sdawnyb @ale_garrote 🐮
- evanatedLooks great @grill_lovers1 What is reverse seared?
- grill_lovers1@evanated The process of reverse-searing is really simple: Season a roast or a thick-cut steak (the method works best with steaks at least one and a half to two inches thick), arrange the meat on a wire rack set in a rimmed baking sheet, and place it in a low oven—between 200 and 275°F (93 and 135°C). You can also do this outdoors by placing the meat directly on the cooler side of a closed grill with half the burners on. Cook it until it's about 10 to 15°F below your desired serving temperature, then take it out and sear it in a ripping-hot skillet, or on a grill that's as hot as you can get it.
- the_photo_foodieOooo I wish I could smell this Steak heaven❤😋
- evanated@grill_lovers1 thanks for this. I am definitely going to give it a try. I will let you know now how I evanate it.
- lilaygurbuz@gokhaozca_n @goncugillerdengozde @sinemtezel cocuklar meraba pazar mangali bu
Log in to like or comment.