cottagehillmagWhether you're an editor, an artist, a homemaker, all (🙋🏻) or none of the above--we should always be learning, growing and immersing ourselves into new experiences. Isn't that what makes our work, our life more interesting and fun? Well, I'll be learning from my friends Katie and Taylor of @eversomething on how to create a large composition floral arrangement on April 2nd in Tulsa, OK. Want to learn with me? Follow their handle to find more details and purchase your tickets! Photograph by @melissaclickphotography
- noitranDefinitely immersing ourselves in new experiences. It stretches our abilities and takes us into an area we would have never discovered if not for that opportunity 💕
- allyallison_If only I lived in OK! 😍 This sounds amazing!
- cottagehillmag@noitran 🙌🏼
- tjofarrarHave fun, Katie! I had a great time at their last workshop.
- cottagehillmag@tjofarrar So sad I missed you!
- cottagehillmag@allyallison_ Oh, would have loved to do this together!
- thebrixtondcSo... ✨✨
- silviacantustudioSuper 🆒
- woodmirationThat's just simply gorgeous 😍😍😍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🌿🌿🌿✨✨✨☀️☀️☀️🌾🌾🌾❤️
- baskitsincColours ❤💕❤
- jjstudiosphiladelphiaThis is nice
Log in to like or comment.