lcasper1Look at this tree! It looks like it's covered in daisies!!!! What is this??? 🌼😍
- leeleest84Is it a giant daisy tree?
- kimnewtonweddingsI think it's a type of Magnolia... Crazy right?!
- smj0304Wow did you know it would bloom like that when you bought the house? If not #happysurprise!
- torimeltonSo pretty!
- smdhndkmdIt's a Royal Star Magnolia 😍 It's one of the first things to bloom every spring. I carried my son to term knowing his heart defects were incompatible with life. These trees will forever remind us of him since he was born in April just as the trees were blooming that year. Our neighbors planted one in our yard to honor his memory.
- galen1218So lovely!
- aubrays@thecoffeecrusade 👍
- lcasper1@smdhndkmd oh wow... what a beautiful annual reminder of your precious son. 💗💗💗 I've planted a tree in Spring at every house we've had since losing our first son and it's such a meaningful way to honor these special lives. 🌱
- lcasper1@smj0304 we did not know!! Such a fun surprise!!
Log in to like or comment.