bigappleconIMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Big Apple Comic Con has just been informed that due to health issues Stan Lee will NOTbe appearing at the convention Saturday March 11th or Sunday March 12th.
Stan keeps to an amazing schedule and it seems to have taken its toll. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience but the show must go on. We are going to have a tremendous weekend loaded with great guests, exhibitors and events. For those wanting to purchase items autographed by Stan, the Stan Lee Collectibles booth will be in hand with a variety of signed items.
Let's all wish Stan well and party like you know he wants us to!
OUR REFUND POLICY: No refunds on admission tickets, but refunds/exchanges are available for those who purchased Stan Lee's autograph, photo ops, or the Swag Bag
#bigapplecon #bigapplecc #StanLee #stanleebigapple #comiccon #comiccreators #badnews #convention #marvel
- bigapplecon@john_turner67 It will be done automatically through their system.
- brooklynmonsta08Do we have to be at the show to get a refund or they can do it automatically @bigapplecon
- bigapplecon@brooklynmonsta08 It will be done automatically through their system.
- brooklynmonsta08Thanks @bigapplecon
- john_turner67I had contacted Ticket Leap and they told me to contact Big Apple Comic Con for refund or exchange! What is going on here?
- bigapplecon@john_turner67 I have no idea. They are the company that took the payments, so they are the ones that will be giving the refunds.
- bigapplecon@cookiemadison We didn't say "no refund". We just said that the tickets were sold through Ticket Leap, so the refunds will also come from them.
- john_turner67@bigapplecon They told me to contact the event organization for refund or exchange for my ticket.
- artistic_flow92Ticket leap is telling us we have to speak to yall about refunds. And then you are telling us it's ticket leap responsible for it.....that's 125 bucks being tossed back and forth cause no one is sure who is responsible @bigapplecon
- cookiemadison@bigapplecon I am referring to tickets for the show for those who only bought tickets to go see Stan Lee. You did state that tickets to the show are not refundable even if the only reason tickets were purchased were to go see Stan Lee. It is not the customer's fault and should be given the option of a full refund or discount since the "event" has changed its promotional attraction. I do understand it is an uncontrollable and Stan Lee's health is a priority but so is the money customer's spent on it.
- bigapplecon@artistic_flow92 The process was posted on out Facebook earlier today "We were all as heartbroken as you were that Stan Lee had to cancel. We at Big Apple are fanboys as well. For those of you who ordered Stan Lee Autograph Tickets, or Swag Bags, refunds will be going out through TicketLeap automatically. For those who ordered Stan Lee Photo Op Tickets, refunds will be going out through Froggy's Photos automatically. You don't have to do anything, they will be processed and refunded behind the scenes. Please be aware that this process can take up to 5 business days. If you haven't received your refund by Friday the 17th, please contact us through the contact page on the Big Apple website and we will expedite it. Thank you for your patience! And let's all send our love and warm wishes to a speedy recovery for Stan Lee! Excelsior!!"
- noxdmartinezI just got refunded back automatically a few min ago so everyone should be getting theirs soon
- john_turner67How can I get tickets for Jim Lee's signature?
- john_turner67@bigapplecon how may I get tickets for Jim Lee's signature?
- lucasiondaOur favorite human is sick and you all fuckers are worried about money? Go fuck yourselves. Unbelievable....
- thekujthis scares me @jadeewillcox
- jerrydeejayHe always cancels last minute he's been doing it alot.latly
- tybone82I must pray for him and get him will better soon. :'(
- hassanshah_91Hope it's nothing 2 serious
- john_turner67Has the refund for the Stan Lee's authograph or photo op tickets started processing?
Log in to like or comment.