with_careThis sweet faced babe was awake most of last night trying to practice her new standing skills. She thought it was great! We did not 😴 Sometimes in parenting you just have to accept the sleepless nights, because nothing you do is going to change it. As my mom would say "hope for the best, prepare for the worst." I'm currently hoping tonight will be better, but preparing myself for another lively night. Anyone else have a night time mover and shaker? Good thing she's cute 😍
- with_care@notummymommy no such luck. She's so determined to stand!
- with_care@jessicalaurennadel ahh it's so tough. So many developmental leaps happening. Penny was up again for a few hours last night. She's so desperate to stand and clap at 3am. Wtf?
- with_care@beckandthebirdie I would say our kids are decent sleepers. Probably because I have very realistic expectations. It's just these big long chunks when she is up and won't settle cause she wants to play/stand etc that I find difficult. She won't even lay down to nurse. She's just so excited.
- beckandthebirdie@with_care expectations are so huge! I still feel like my son was THE WORST sleeper. Because all my friends' kids were sleeping and I *thought* they were *supposed* to sleep all night by like 6 months at the latest...😂😂😂 Eden took longer to sleep all night and woke about twice as often as beckett did (5-6x a night still at 9-10 months 😒), but we bedshared and I slept with my shirt basically off and I just gave in to it. I was far less frustrated and tired with her, amazingly! Neither of mine have ever woke to play in the middle of the night, thank goodness! That would be so hard!!!
- belliflypillowShe's gonna do big things with all that energy! It's hard while we're in charge of raising them (and keeping ourselves sane and somewhat rested), but just imagine what she will accomplish with that determined spirit of hers! ❤
- with_care@stylemeblonde our kids are pretty good, but this developmental leap has really got her
- with_care@365pearlsofwisdom ahh so tough. Our big kids are great sleepers and this one is usually pretty good, but this developmental leap is really bothering her sleep
- with_care@aureliecanada haha our kids are pretty great sleepers but this developmental leap is definitely disrupting Penny
- with_care@mayacollum ahhh so hard
- with_care@mayacollum haha of course!
- with_care@beckandthebirdie totally! The boob buffet isn't even settling her. She just wants to stand and clap
- with_care@belliflypillow hahaha good way to look at it
- bonjourbabybasketsHope she sleeps a good nap
- isabeldiasfreitasShe's doing so good!!!
- kassandradekoningAw!! I remember those sleepless nights... they last too long sometimes 🙈
- with_care@bonjourbabybaskets thanks lovely 😘
- with_care@boucles_kids_accesories 😘😘😘
- with_care@isabeldiasfreitas growing up so fast
- yourstrulycieraShe is beautiful
Log in to like or comment.