- blondieshairRinsing rainbow roots, use cold water to avoid colour bleeding
To book an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- blondieshair#blondieshair #blondiesofmelbourne #melbournehairsalon #melbournehair #hairdressermelbourne #melbournecolourist #collingwood #brunswick #northcote #fitzroy #melbournesalon #melbournehairdresser #olaplexmelbourne #olaplex #hairtransformation #behindthechair #modernsalon #hotonbeauty #esteticalikes #mermaimdhair #unicornhair #mylittleponyhair #rainbowhair #rainbowroots #pravana #neonhair #instahoty17
- littlemyscyThis is one of my fav rainbow roots looks to date. If you don't mind my asking, how well does it last through washing/fading/etc, is there an issue with the colours running into one another over time in your experience?
- blondieshair@littlemyscy as with all colours how long they last depends how often the hair is washed; wash every day and every colour will fade fast, wash less frequently and the colour will hold better. If you wash with colour safe salon quality products the colour will hold better over low quality cheap shampoo. Washing with cold water helps not only prevent bleeding but also colour fading
- __emily.nicole__I gotta see a pic of how this turned out😍😍😍
- shoptwinksburnett💕 🌟💕
- helloitsaylin@littlemyscy hey this is my head in the video I've had this hair for a month now and washed it maybe twice a week since u can see in my selfie from yesterday the colours are still really bright
- alexhering@blondieshair hi! I'm a video editor at Cosmo uk 🇬🇧 can we have your permission to use your videos and photos of these rainbow roots for a video about the trend? We will credit your page on screen plus we can link to one of your profiles in the actual post. Thanks!
- blondieshair@alexhering please email email@example.com