projectembraceSo after months and months of working on this the Project Embrace Billboards are out. For a couple of weeks we will be reflecting back to black girls and women that they are valued and to everyone else that there are other ways to have beautiful hair. #afrovisibility
- projectembraceThank you very much @deenaturals
- projectembraceHappy you think that @dr_manny_dukes. Thank you 😊
- projectembrace@lookslikemeuk .. step by step 😉. Thanks so much for your support.
- projectembraceAwww... thank you @ronke.lawal
- projectembraceOh wow @lfnaccessories. Thanks for sticking with us. Been such a journey.
- _jimandhenry_YAY!!! Omg it's amazing!!!
- leanne__lindseyThis is amazing and so significant. Thank you for your efforts, you're appreciated. 🙂
- projectembrace@leanne__lindsey thank you thank you thank you. Your appreciation is greatly motivating 😊
- puregoodness1Well done hon! Where exactly are they located?
- projectembraceThanks @puregoodness1. It is along West Cromwell Road by Morington Avenue, near West Kensington tube station. The postcode is W14 8QU. If you take a selfie and share with the #afrovisibility you just might win yourself one of the tshirts used for the billboard poster 😉
- puregoodness1Thanks @projectembrace
- diversitymattersukCongrats ✊🏾
- sumac_and_sequinsThis is such wonder work. I just saw you on the BBC and looked you up. I can't direct message you, but I love what you're doing, and I really appreciate it. I work in advertising, it would be great to see if we could get together if there are any ways I can help or support your work x
- zoeandloisCongratulations😍good luck with taking the campaign further
- powellpaulaCongratulations to you I am so happy you took that stand and made this a public awareness. Great and definitely empowering to the young girls coming up. Bless you!
- editors.froYour doing amazing things! We are here 100% to back the #naturalhaircommunity
- simply_giftyYou have taken a very great step @projectembrace thank you. It's nice to see like minded people.
Log in to like or comment.