chrisrcohenThe Grand Dame of Publicans visited ODM last night! Judy Ashworth created one of the first craft beer bars in 1983 in Sunol, CA. She famously had a "Farewell to Bud" party there in '86 and never looked back. She's a true legend in the beer world who created beer events, judged comps, and supported local beer waaay before it was cool (when you had to drive to pick up the kegs yourself!). Her business model has influenced craft beer joints since. It was great to see her in our neck of the woods. 🍻🌙😸
- craftbeer_babeThat's awesome that you got to meet her @chriscohen!!
- holywatersfOh man, I thought we were special 😭
- chrisrcohen@holywatersf lol, sorry John ;) I've known her for awhile
- chrisrcohen@craftbeer_babe I've known her for awhile, but she lives on the other side of the Bay and I had no idea she was coming by with some friends. PS you linked some other Chris Cohen above, one who doesn't have a middle name that starts with an "r" ;)
- craftbeer_babeOh no @chrisrcohen my phone has an auto correct all its own 🍻. Wonder who that person is lol!
- chrisrcohen@craftbeer_babe I'm sure he won't mind, most Chris Cohens out there pretty cool ;)
- workshoppghThat's so cool.
Log in to like or comment.